Wednesday, September 14, 2016

#OnTheSly x Elhae Ep. 10

Y'all this weeks artist is like #MCM material. The singer and rapper named Elhae (pronounced LA) was born in North Dakota. He was first introduced to music through the choir when he was younger. He was inspired by the greats and my personal favorites Kanye West, Mos Def and Talib Kweli. I lovveeeeee his music y'all. He's worked with some dope artist like Kehlani and I am obsessed with his ability to rap and SANG.

Halfway Love



This song is the epitome of sexy! "Seducing you with music, so how you trine do this?" *Insert heart eyes emoji"

Love a Ni**a



I LOVE THIS VIDEO! This video gives me "Inception" vibes and I am 100% obsessed with this movie. 
For the full episode of #OnTheSly check it out mane!



No comments:

Post a Comment