Wednesday, September 21, 2016

#OnTheSly x Snakehips Ep.11

What's up #OnTheSly! I switched it up this week!! Instead of doing an artist, I decided to do a producer! *throws up hands in excitement* So this weeks obsession is from Snakehips, a British electric music duo. They have worked with tons of great artist like The Weeknd, Tinashe, and Chance The Rapper. Listen to the full song below!
Gone



We all know how sexy Syd from The Internet is. Her voice >>>>>>  The lyrics>>>>>>>>  The Beat>>>>>>>>>

All My Friends



We've got heavy hitters in this one. #OnTheSly y'all know how much the world is crazy about Chance The Rapper!!

Forever 



I was obsessed with this song for WEEKS when I finally heard it!! How fire is Bambi and Aya Sota's vouging ???

Watch the full episode of #OnTheSly right here!! Until next week. Xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment